Sunday, January 4, 2009

Introducing Pictures

I have realized for a while that this blog must be very boring to look at. Not a picture on the thing. Of course, when you are trying to get pregnant, there are not too many pictures of the process you will feel comfortable posting for the WWW to see. Fertility treatment doesn't add too much in the way of options. Oh, I could always post pics of the negative preg tests or the vials of drugs sitting in the fridge, but those are not exciting now are they?

Well, the era of adoption offers a whole new outlook. There is baby stuff to be bought and cute baby items to be made (did I ever mention I am excessively crafty? I mean dangerously so, but I digress). Pictures of actual things that won't make you cringe or feel sorry for me.

The only problem is that until now, I couldn't figure out how to put a picture anywhere but at the beginning of a post. I know it can be done because I have seen others do it on the same blog host I use. I guess I could have asked one of them and I may well have to if my theory doesn't pan out, but I think I figured out the secret today while poking around my layout.

Here is a test run. I was trying to take a picture of one of my Christmas gifts from my friend M. James decided it was photo shoot time for him, but apparently didn't really care for the flash. If my theory is right you will soon be seeing a picture of my willing model. If not, you have already seen it at the top of this post and I am off to hunt down someone who can help me figure this stupid thing out.






No comments: