Monday, June 23, 2008

In Limbo

Haven't posted much lately because there is not much to post. I woke up the day of my scheduled Pap to my period. On cycle day 20 no less. After a minor freak out with the Husband on the phone, I called my OB/GYN and spoke with a nurse who reassured me that the early arrival was probably due to the hormone fluctuations of the previous Femara cycles. I rescheduled with the back up GYN and that appointment was last Tuesday.

It was pretty uneventful. Everything is normal so far and the Pap results should be in soon. Assuming my cycle is somewhat normal this month, I should have the results in time to start Femara next cycle.

I have decided that the backup GYN is evil and I will not be using her again. If I can't get in with my regular, then I will just need to find another backup. Of course, now that I know there will be a 4 month waiting period for routine appointments not relating to expensive procedures not covered by insurance, I can just schedule the annual well in advance and hope that should it be an actual problem, she could fit me in sometime in the current calender year.

More updates as they come.

No comments: